Becoming a Supworker
As a startup we are bent on creating technology and improvising innovations to produce the world’s leading home cleaning app to better serve a community of home cleaners and their clients.
Some core problems we are creating solutions for when it comes to our supworkers are the problems of customer/client acquisition and lead generation as a whole, without the need for expensive ads, marketing or any form of sales, your clients basically come to you.
Although, still in a Beta stage, we have created this product to test our hypothesis. This product is designed to run on whatsapp, the easiest platform for communication.
- This is a minimum viable product and is not meant to be perfect in any way.
- Potential Supworkers for this product are selected and vetted before registering. If you were not selected and vetted, please send us an email at [email protected] expressing your interest and a Supwork official will attend to you.
- This product is being run in a controlled environment.
- You will be required to fill out and submit a simple registration form to work with us as a Supworker. The following will be requested;
* First name and last name
* Valid and most used email address
* Your current location (this is an important detail which will determine the jobs you get)
* Valid WhatsApp phone number.
* And more, check the form out at https://sup.work
- Upon submission, you will be required to enter a verification code which will be sent to the WhatsApp phone number you provided.
- Supwork receives your details after signup and stores them on our database for future references and to enable you to access our service. Details such as your city, WhatsApp phone number and nationality enables Supwork send the right cleaning requests your way.
- After a successful signup and initial login to your Supworker portal, you become “Available” and you start receiving the cleaning requests from through Supwork.
You will receive an intro message from us;
Hello user, welcome to Supwork.
You will be getting cleaning requests here.
To cancel a job you accepted, please send #cancel.
Please note that you will not get further requests until your current or previous job has been ended by the client.
If you do not receive this message it means there is a problem with the WhatsApp number you provided, please reach us at [email protected] to have it fixed.
You will be receiving cleaning requests through our WhatsApp number just like you receive any other chats and messages.
The Bench List
Note: This does not mean your application has been rejected.
Certain conditions may cause Supwork to automatically move your profile from the Bench List to the list of Active Supworkers which will enable you to start receiving cleaning requests. Such conditions are, but not limited to the following;
- An Active Supworker defaults on commission payments and is permanently disabled.
- There are more requests at a given time than the total amount of Active Supworkers.
- Supwork is increasing its threshold of Active Supworkers.
If in any case you are added to the Bench List, you will usually receive responses to your application as
Hello user, welcome to Supwork.
You will be added to our Bench list as we have reached our threshold of Active Supworkers.
Supwork will hold on to your application and you will be contacted when there is a slot for you on the list of Active Supworkers.
Please note that your application has not been rejected and we will surely inform you when your profile becomes active.
Receiving and accepting requests
- Requests are sent by clients through a specific command – #request – sent to our WhatsApp number, upon receiving this command, Supwork instantly sends a broadcast to every Supworker in the same location as the client who sent the request command. For example, Supworkers in Lefkosa only receive cleaning requests sent from clients in Lefkosa.
- Each request comes with a special id and a special auto generated Accept command. You will normally receive requests in this form:
Hello there is 2+1 at Gonyeli that needs cleaning, if you are available and want this job, reply this message with #Lollipop
In the instance above, #Lollipop is an auto generated Accept command, so to accept the job you will have to reply to the request with #Lollipop.
- Supwork selects the first available Supworker to successfully reply to the request with the required Accept command.
Like earlier stated, each request carries a special Accept command, therefore in instances where you receive multiple requests at the same time, please reply with the Accept command of the particular request you will like to take on. Multiple requests can come in this forms;
Hello there is 2+1 at Gonyeli that needs cleaning, if you are available and want this job, reply this message with #Lollipop.
Hello there is 1+1 at Catakoy that needs cleaning, if you are available and want this job, reply this message with #Kingdom.
Hello there is 3+1 at Hamitkoy that needs cleaning, if you are available and want this job, reply this message with #DataSet.
Note: The commands are case sensitive.
Connecting with Clients
After replying and accepting a job request with the required command, you will be prompted to send a ‘Hello’ to begin chatting with the client who sent the request you accepted.
Supwork enables a communication between a Supworker and a client through the Supwork WhatsApp number by creating a two-way communication path between the whatsapp accounts of the two parties. So the two parties are able to communicate by replying to each other through the Supwork WhatsApp number without the need to share each others numbers and personal details.
Ending a session
- While on a current job, You become “unavailable” to further incoming requests
* Supwork changes your status to ‘Busy’ the moment you successfully accept a request.
- To end a session, your client needs to send an End command followed by the amount paid to you directly to the Supwork whatsapp number. Ending commands should come in this form:
Where 200 is the amount paid to the supworker.
- Earnings are recorded in Turkish Lira (TL)
- You will remain “unavailable” if your client does not end the session and you will not get any request, so make sure the client ends the session when the cleaning service has been successfully rendered.
- Only the client can end the session.
The Cleaners' Handbook
This is a guide to give you foreknowledge of what cleaning with Supwork entails.
And how to go about it when you meet with a client.
We want to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision and a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are an important piece of an ever growing puzzle. Thank you!
Happy Supworking – Supwork Support Team